As you may have heard, our lives have been upended with the COVID-19 virus outbreak that has been going around the world. Our team has been following the news and listening to the guidance directed by the California Health Department and other health officials. At this time we have adopted the following measures to help reduce the spread of the virus:
- Wiping down high contact areas more frequently (i.e., door handles) with sanitizing solution
- We have hand sanitizer and hand washing sinks available for our guests to use
- We make sure any of our employees who are feeling ill to stay at home
- UberEats and DoorDash (from our sister restaurant, Thai Juan On in San Juan Capistrano) is available to use for your delivery needs, which allows for no contact delivery, if you choose to do so.
- We closed our dining room; only togo and takeout orders available.
- Reduced hours: we now close at 10pm. No lunch on the weekends.
And if you are feeling ill yourself, please stay home and take care of yourself! We know these are extraordinary events currently going on. We will continue to monitor the situation and change plans accordingly for our operations.
We thank you for your continued support in these trying times.